George Abbot Teaching School is registered as an Awarding Body for NQTs.
NQT AWARDING BODY
George Abbot Teaching School has been an NQT Awarding Body since 2013, supporting primary, secondary and special schools across Surrey. In 2018/19 we will be accountable for the completion of the NQT induction process for over 125 NQTs working in 55 schools.
We provide a service to schools as an Appropriate Body to externally assess NQTs across the three terms of the year and for their final assessment. We offer a comprehensive package to develop and nurture new teachers using an online system for straightforward termly evidence. CPD and networking sessions are included in the package.
Our fees remain lower than most other providers with discount available for schools or MATs with 6+ NQTs.
Our service includes:
- Registration of your NQTs with the National College of Teaching & Leadership (NCTL)
- Online assessment system with a named contact for support
- Handbook and supplementary guidance for NQTs, Mentors and Assessors
- Termly review and feedback from our experienced assessors
- Termly NQT CPD twilights
- Annual training opportunity for potential mentors and NQTs
Quality assurance and additional support can be provided on a bespoke and personalised basis when required and at an additional cost. Support can be offered by members of our Teaching School and SCITT teams as well as through our experienced pool of Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs).
CPD Training Sessions 2018-19
Primary CPD Training
Secondary CPD Training
To find out more contact Jackie Blackwood
t: 01483 888047 or e: email@example.com